The Bay County Sports Hall of Fame Scholarship is intended to provide a means to reward personal excellence in athletics to high school seniors. Students involved in a Bay County high school athletic program may apply for this scholarship with a monetary value of $750.00.
Applicants receive consideration for this scholarship on the basis of:
- 2.0 GPA or above;
- High School Athletic Performance
WHO IS ELIGIBLE TO APPLY
- Senior involved in Bay County high school athletics.
- Senior letter winner
- Senior that correctly completes the application.
- Winner must attend, as our guest, the Hall of Fame Banquet in October.
- Winner must attend a Bay County High School during their Senior Year.
- Be a student of merit, high personal character, and good behavior patterns.
POLICIES OF THE SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM
- Scholarships are for one year and not renewable.
- Scholarships are in the form of a personal check.
HOW DOES A CANDIDATE APPLY
- Obtain the application form from a counselor or print out the attached form.
- A comprehensive letter of recommendation covering leadership, character, and athletic ability from at least one person, but not more than three, directly associated with the candidate in the high school.
- All applications must be submitted to the Hall of Fame committee by MAY 10th of the current school year.
- A statement from the candidate of not more than 250 words summarizing school accomplishments and of the applicant's objective of further education.
This form is an Adobe Acrobat PDF. . . click here if you do not have Adobe Acrobat and download it for free.